We offer our clients support to meet their needs e.g.:
* Outreach, where we mostly provide sandwiches & introduce our services to the clients in Southwark & the surrounding areas
* Free meals which include: breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea.
* Support through clothes that are donated by local residents & local business'
* We have keyworkers who are dedicated & available to assist clients with a range of issues. Sometimes this may involve dealing with other agencies & sign posting them to find information to help them turn their lives around including:
- Hostel / accomodation referrals
- Mental health issues
- Hospital visits
- Support with bereavement
- Detox / rehab referrals
- GP registration
- Benefits guidance / gaining employment
Ultimately we aim to empower clients by way of training, whether it be functional, IT or jobsearch etc. We encourage our clients to get involved with our training programs to promote a real sense of well-being & working towards job readiness / independence.
Our weekly service schedules are currently:
Monday - Friday: Free Meals 9am - 4pm
Keyworker Support: Drop-in / By appointment